PortalHomeFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Hey hi hi! :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Testaroo
Reporter
Testaroo

Posts : 40
Birthday : 1998-05-04
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Eh oh! alien

I am Testaroo - as being nicknamed that Razz You can just call me Test lol!

I am TestAwesome on BABV just incase I know some of you that I don't know off BGF Very Happy I love this forum by the way! Very colorful :]

Hope to chat to y'all soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarolinaApril53
Moderator
CarolinaApril53

Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-08-06

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 pm

I KNEW you were from
BGF!!! Very Happy
COOL!
Thanks for joining!!!
I hope we can become GREAT
friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
kathybearycool
Apprentice
kathybearycool

Posts : 109
Birthday : 1995-09-14
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Hiya Test! Very Happy

_________________
♥️My new and improved room!♥️
Back to top Go down
Testaroo
Reporter
Testaroo

Posts : 40
Birthday : 1998-05-04
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 am

CarolinaApril53 wrote:
I KNEW you were from
BGF!!! Very Happy
COOL!
Thanks for joining!!!
I hope we can become GREAT
friends! Smile

Lol No Probs Very Happy I just searched it up on google Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Testaroo
Reporter
Testaroo

Posts : 40
Birthday : 1998-05-04
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 am

kathybearycool wrote:
Hiya Test! Very Happy

Lol Hiya Kathy! Razz
Back to top Go down
CarolinaApril53
Moderator
CarolinaApril53

Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-08-06

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Testaroo wrote:
CarolinaApril53 wrote:
I KNEW you were from
BGF!!! Very Happy
COOL!
Thanks for joining!!!
I hope we can become GREAT
friends! Smile

Lol No Probs Very Happy I just searched it up on google Very Happy
LOL!
Google does rock!
XD
Back to top Go down
Testaroo
Reporter
Testaroo

Posts : 40
Birthday : 1998-05-04
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 pm

CarolinaApril53 wrote:
Testaroo wrote:
CarolinaApril53 wrote:
I KNEW you were from
BGF!!! Very Happy
COOL!
Thanks for joining!!!
I hope we can become GREAT
friends! Smile

Lol No Probs Very Happy I just searched it up on google Very Happy
LOL!
Google does rock!
XD

I know! lol! Dancing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 330
Birthday : 1983-11-13
Join date : 2009-04-09
Age : 35
Location : United States

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://babv-guide.niceboards.net
nadineluv2sing
Junior Officer
nadineluv2sing

Posts : 207
Birthday : 1998-12-19
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 20
Location : USA

Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:07 am

IDK If you know me but I think I know you. LOL. Welcome

_________________
Hey hi hi! :] 77522471
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Hey hi hi! :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hi hi! :]   Hey hi hi! :] Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hey hi hi! :]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For the Newbies :: Introductions-
Jump to: